sunnuntai 25. marraskuuta 2007

This Atmosphere

(walk in silence
don't turn away in silence
your confusion
my illusion
worn like a mask of self-hate
confronts and then dies
don't walk away)

I am totally confused, mislead and now: following my precursors.

I saw this movie ("control") and I found myself: I know how it feels to be in the middle of the struggle, trying to give all, and thats not enough. Choosing love from hate, hate from love.
And the pain of the paroxysms. Dealing with unidentified feelings, dealing with sense, potentialities, closeness, susceptibility, tenderness and vulnerability.

I would like to believe that this path has been walked through million times. It never ever makes it easy. After minutes without oxygen, body seems to give all out, time is lingering around and soon it's all black and white. And from these verges we will found the meaning, the tendency.

(people like you find it easy
naked to see
walking on air
hunting by the rivers
through the streets
every corner abandoned too soon
set down with due care
don't walk away in silence
don't walk away)

This is not about others. This seems to be about me: you cannot help me be better, I am not dependent for others. Solitude nourishes solitary feelings.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti